Capture The Market – It is good business!
Capital City Public Market is a community marketplace that promotes the exchange of goods, services and information between farmers, specialty food producers, artisans and the public to grow a sustainable local food system and thriving local economy. This marketplace is made possible with the help of our sponsors.
Without our sponsors, we wouldn’t be able to:
- Provide a vibrant, centrally located market serving Boise and surrounding area
- Gather 500,000 people over the season to celebrate local food and community
- Create a society of over 150 vendors, including farms, nurseries, bakeries, specialty foods, flowers, cheese & meat producers and artisans
- Provide over 36 individual market days where friends connect and country meets city
- Serve as a powerful small business incubator
- Serve as a channel to safeguard open spaces near urban areas
- Create a magnet for tourists and tourism
- Serve as a place to learn about selecting, preparing and preserving the region’s bounty
A big thank you to the Market sponsors we’ve had over the last year!