- 2 large ripe peaches
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 4 slices country-style bread
- 6 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- Kosher salt
- 4 ounces blue cheese (such as Roquefort or Saint Agur), room temperature
- 2 cups (loosely packed) trimmed purslane or baby arugula
- Freshly ground black pepper
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Using the tip of a paring knife, score an X in the bottom of each peach. Cook in a large saucepan of boiling water just until skins begin to peel back where cut, about 1 minute. Using a slotted spoon, transfer to a bowl of ice water; let cool. Peel; cut over a small bowl into wedges, collecting juices. Add lemon juice and honey and toss to combine.
Toast bread, brush with 2 Tbsp. oil, and season with salt. Spread cheese on toast and top with peaches, leaving juices behind. Whisk 4 Tbsp. oil into juices. Toss purslane with enough dressing to lightly coat in a bowl; season with salt and pepper. Arrange over toasts.
Thank you to Bon Appetit for the recipe and photo.