- 2 tablespoons – honey
- 1 tablespoon – butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon – extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pound – small red potatoes, quartered
- 1 pound – carrots, cut into ¾ inch pieces. Halve thick pieces.
- ½ pound – red beets (about 3 medium), peeled and quartered
- ½ cup – sweet onion, sliced
- ¼ – shallot, sliced lengthwise
- 2 teaspoons – fresh thyme, (or 1 teaspoon dried)
- 1 teaspoon – dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon – salt
- 1 teaspoon – ground pepper
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Preheat oven to 450°F. Line a large rimmed sheet pan with parchment paper. Set aside. In a small bowl, whisk honey, butter and oil together. Set aside. In a large bowl, toss potatoes, carrots, beets, onion and shallot with honey mixture. Add thyme, oregano, salt and pepper to bowl and mix to combine. Arrange vegetables on prepared sheet pan and roast for 35-40 minutes, stirring once, until tender and lightly browned.
Thank you to www.honey.com for the recipe and photo.